All organic ingredients if you can:
- 1 cup almonds
- 1/3 cup cashews
- 4 tsp almond oil
- 1 cup extra virgin unrefined coconut oil
- 1/4 cup cacao powder ( I use cold fermented organic)
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup ground flax meal
- 2 TB powered xylitol or your guess on powered stevia
- 1/2 cup nuts of choice, chopped or slivered
- 1/2 cup shaved coconut
- 2 ice cube trays, food processor & a spatula
- Stop paying $9 per jar for organic almond butter! The first three ingredients produce the best butter...all you need is a food processor and organic ingredients. Place the almonds and cashews in the food processor, pulse for one minute. Add almond oil, pulse two minutes. Take a few pauses and scrape the sides of the processor. Add all remaining ingredients except for the 1/2 of nuts & shavings listed at the bottom. Pulse another 2 minutes, scraping as needed.
- Sprinkle your 1/2 cup of nuts into the bottoms of one complete ice cube tray and one half of another. Sprinkle coconut shavings on top. Pour mixture into trays and cover with wrap of choice. Set in freezer to set up and store.
- These will melt when the temperature gets over 75 degrees F. So please keep in freezer or fridge. One fat bomb has 105 Calories of great fat with a few grams of fiber. I have not broken down any more of the calories for nutritional information, but fabulous fat bombs will keep you in ketosis as you have a nice sweet crunchy treat that feels like you are SO cheating. No sugar, barely a carb.